- 16 ounces Pasta (Tricolor, gluten free or farfalle)
- 1 English Cucumber, diced
- 3 Roma Tomatoes, cored and diced
- 1/2 cup sliced Kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup Green Olives
- 1/4 Red onion, peeled and diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 cup Feta Cheese + for garnish
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon freshly-squeezed lemon juice
- 2 Garlic cloves, crushed and minced
- 1 teaspoon Crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon Black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt, or to taste
- Cook the pasta al dente in a large pot of salted water according to pasta package instructions.
- Drain pasta through the colander, then rinse under cold water until it’s no longer hot.
- Transfer the pasta to a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk all ingredients together for the vinaigrette until well combined.
- Add cucumber, tomatoes, sliced olives (you may toss a few unsliced), red onion and parsley to the mixing bowl with pasta, then drizzle the vinaigrette evenly. Toss until all of the ingredients are evenly coated with the dressing. Add Feta Cheese and lightly toss.
- Garnished with extra feta cheese, if desired. Serve immediately.