- Brie wheel (7-8oz)
- 1 garlic clove ( crushed in a press)
- fresh rosemary
- 2 tbsp organic honey
- Hot fresh bread/crackers to serve
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Slice a diamond like pattern into the top rind of the brie. Place in Xtrema 7 inch skillet or any size skillet depending on the size of your brie wheel.
- Next, Push the garlic and rosemary sprigs into the cuts of the wheel. Drizzle over the honey generously. Place the cheese in the oven and allow to bake until the cheese has just melted, 7-9 minutes until cheese is bubbling from the slices.
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately with bread or crackers of your choice directly in your Xtrema skillet for a oven to table appetizer!